As we continue our efforts to provide a safe and secure environment during Tournament Week, improvements have been made for guest access to the grounds. This year we will be adding walk through metal detectors at the front gate, in addition to limiting the size of bags that are brought onto the property to 12X6X12 inches bag size. All bags brought onto Club grounds will be subject to screening.
The following items MAY NOT be brought onto the grounds:
• Coolers or like containers
• Noisemaking devices
• Aerosol Cans
• Outside Food or Beverage (except for medical, dietary or infant purposes)
• Commercial photographic or video cameras or recording devices
• Computers or Laptops or Tablets
• Weapons (regardless of permit)
• Pets (except service animals)
• Large flags, signs or banners, laser pointing devices, bicycles and any other items deemed unlawful or dangerous by the management of the Fayez Sarofim & Co. U.S. Men’s Clay Court Championship, in its sole discretion.
Tennis Tournament Parking
To facilitate access to the tournament, an expanded shuttle service will be in operation throughout the tournament week from Noon until the conclusion of the matches. The shuttle accommodation will provide guests who park outside the grounds a convenient option to arrive to the grounds quickly. Complimentary bike cabs will again be provided for our guests. Parking is available on the side streets off of River Oaks Boulevard; please pay particular attention to and comply with the No Parking signs as posted. The shuttle vans and bike-cabs will be circulating throughout the area to bring you and guests to the front gate.