Calling all Ball Kids!
We are looking for ball kids for the 2019 tournament!
It is important that all ball kids and their parents read the information below before committing to be a part of the team:
Ball Kid Requirements:
1. Must be 12 years of age or older.
2. Be willing or allowed to miss one day of school between April 9 – 12, 2018.
3. Be able to work 4 shifts between April 7 – 12, INCLUDING one day session.
4. Be able to work one shift between April 7 – 8, qualifying weekend.
5. Be present at 4 of the 6 scheduled practices below.
6. Be dressed in appropriate tennis attire for both practices and matches.
Ball Kid Skills:
1. Be physically able to stand/kneel for extended periods of time.
2. Be able to roll a tennis ball the entire length of a court, within a 4ft area.
3. Understand the rules and scoring of tennis.
4. Be a good listener.
5. Understand the role of a ball kid, in positions, nets and backs.
Practices are scheduled for Saturday from 3:00 – 5:00pm.
March 2 (4-6pm)
March 23 (4-6pm)
*Each child must attend four practices to be eligible to work the tournament.
We look forward to having you a part of the team for the only professional tennis event in Texas!
Please let us know if you would like to ball kid by filling out the form below: